Korean Men's Fashion

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I am one of the many girls that likes their guys dressing fresh. There is something so appealing about knowing that guys care about how they look and being properly groomed. Begone the days where guys just simply throw on whatever is lying around and clean. (Well, you still can but if you can style whatever you pick off the ground, go for it!)

I have a big preference to Korean fashion. I highly enjoy their entertainment (as overly done as they may be) and I particular love that high-end lifestyle they generally display. So when I see Torontonians guys dressing similarly, they catch my attention immediately.

Right now, there are quite a few trends for Korean men's fashion. Having a white dress shirt under a nice cardigan of any colour is simple and clean. One can accessorizes a little with a watch on the wrist or have a tie on, making it a more sophiscated look.


What I absolutely adore right now are the coats that are made for men right now. They are stylish and gives that overall mature appeal. They are perfect for the chillier season.



Korean men's fashion has that great look that could be spotted from anywhere! I look forward to new styles that they have to offer.

~Diana

5 comments:

blivbook said...

Korea fashion is def one of our fav


Cheers, B & Liv
www.blivbook.blogspot.com
B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

JMay said...

This is a great style for men!

aaron said...

cool..where to buy it? :)

aaron said...

cool...where to buy it? :)

Anonymous said...

Terrific post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on
this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
Kudos!

My web-site :: make-up Artist prin Bucuresti ()