Favourite Hyuna's Bubble Pop Tutorials

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I used to be really into Korean pop music. I still am, except I don't keep track of the latest songs or bands as much as I used to before. I just want to share with you guys a couple of tutorials that I absolutely LOVE done by two separate and popular Asian gurus that did a look for one of the singers from the Korean band 4minute, Hyuna's, latest song called Bubble Pop.


frmheadtotoe's tutorial


bubzbeauty's tutorial


Want some good laughs? Simon and Martina are a married couple from Toronto (represent!) who moved to South Korea and lived there for the past 3 years. They are popular on Youtube for talking about Korea's entertainment and teaching about the lifestyle and etc. Here is their take on Hyuna's new song.

No comments: