A Rainy Day in the Market

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hello again~

I decided to post another set of photos since I have time now (I just finished up my final exam). So these photos were taken a couple weeks back. In the first set of photos, my friend and I decided to head to the Jean Talon market. Unfortunately because of the rain and cold, we were unable to take a good number of photos. We still had a good time nevertheless. If you ever visit Montreal, I really recommend stopping by the market to grab a bite or to explore. There's a lot of great food there (apart from just flowers)!





The second look was done in St-Hubert Plaza (by the boutique onze store). We intended to showcase this look for the 'look du jour' but unfortunately it did not work out since I the tag was showing in the photo. But I found the look to be especially nice since it suited her style really well :) 





Thanks for reading! 

- Vian 


Items in this post: 

Floppy Black Hat - Belongs to my friend but you can find something similar at the boutique (link down below) 
Blue Bag - found in stores @ Boutique Onze 
Polkadot Hair Ribbon - found in stores @ Boutique Onze 

No comments: