Garden Party Dresses

Friday, June 20, 2014

Hey everybody :). I am back as well after the 3 year hiatus. Hopefully both of us will start posting more. I am looking forward to revamping the blog to make it more up-to-date.

Quick life update: I'm in University and I live in Montreal! Through living here, I feel like my fashion influences now come a lot from the city. It is a very fashion forward place (in comparison to other places in Canada) and I feel like everybody dresses so well here. I feel very lucky to be here and if you ever have any questions about the city (like where to visit), feel free to ask!

 Lately, I've been working for a boutique called Onze Shop (http://www.onzeshop.com/) which is a Montreal boutique and an online store. I've been helping them out with their blogging and social media. For today's post I wanted to show you some of the photography and styling I've been doing. (I will post the links to all the dresses at the bottom!)











Unfortunately (as you can tell), the two top dresses were too big for her so the photos didn't work out. But I was very happy with how things turned out since it had been a couple of years since I did photography. 

À la prochain, 

- Vian 


The Dresses: 


No comments: