Unboxing: Memebox - Luckybox #5

Saturday, July 5, 2014


Subscription: Memebox
Box: Luckybox #5
Price: $23 US
Website: www.memebox.com

Review

This is the unboxing of my first Memebox! If you are not familiar, Memebox is a Korean skincare and cosmetics subscription service. It's not reoccurring so you have to order the Memebox of your choice whenever it comes out. I have been watching all of the Memebox unboxing videos by Coffee Break with Dani on Youtube for the past few months and finally decided to bite the bullet. The Luckybox is a compilation of all the best products from previous Memeboxes.

Leaders Insolution Mask Sheet - BIO Medi-curing Mask - Aqua Dressing: I have not yet used this face mask so if you would like a review once I do, please let me know!


Miguhara B.P. Cream: Apparently this acts as a B.B. Cream as well as a primer. However, I have acne and acne scars so using it alone as a B.B. Cream does not work for me. I do not see it covering my blemishes at all. So I can only use it as a primer. I haven't used it more than once so I cannot give a proper review for it as of yet.


Dr.G BIO-RTx Mentor Cream - Bio-RTx Mentor Cream 7: I have been using this cream every night after cleansing and toning. It's thick so it's more suited for the night time. My version is for damaged skin, which works well for me because I do have troubled skin. It helps improve skin that is easily irritated and makes it less red. It also help fixes collapsed skin barriers. I would have to finish the entire container to see if it vastly improve my skin condition.



LJH Tea Tree 90 Essence: I like this product because it is fun to use with the dropper. However, I have been breaking out more recently so I'm unsure if this oil is the cause or another product from the box. I use this at night after I cleanse and tone. Then I apply the Bio-RTx afterwards. It's supposed to help with trouble skin by subduing acne and healing the skin. It also supposed to brighten the skin up afterwards.


Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint #2 Red: When I apply this lip tint, it immediately cools on my lips. However, I have yet to master the fading technique that Korean girls sport with their lip tints. I can tell you for sure though that it sets really quickly and is difficult to remove. So if you are looking for a product that doesn't budge, you should look into this lip tint.


Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream: This is a fun moisturizer I apply every morning after cleansing and toning. When you touch the cream and lift your finger, the effect is similar to cheese because it stretches out like a sticky substance. It has a light scent which I really like and the cream is lightweight as well.



Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum: I am so glad to own my very first eye cream! This is a full size product. I have been applying this on every night after I'm done my night regimen. I hope that the effects will be beneficial in the long run.


O& Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser: I have not yet used this product either because I want to finish up all my current cleansers before opening a new one. If you would like a future review, please let me know!


Overall, I am super satisfied and love the products! For only $23, I think it's an amazing deal. I have ordered three more Memeboxes so I can't wait for those to arrive! If you would like an in-depth interview for any of the products, please comment below!

No comments: