Vintage Mini-Haul and OOTD

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hey guys! I went and bought vintage items for the first time! I found out about this store called the Foxy Boutique which was closing down and everything in the store was 50% - 75% off. Since vintage is a very big thing in the fashion community, I decided, why not? So I went on Monday to check it out and this is what I came back with:


Since you can't see very well, the belt is this jean blue and gold woven design. So so pretty in real life! And I also found these adorable vintage clip-on earrings that were handmade in Italy! For both, I got them for $5! Not a bad price indeed.

The day after, this was the outfit I ended up wearing:





shirt from H&M
vest from Worth. by David C Wigley at Ukamaku
skirt from Jacob
tights from Zara, hand-me-down
earrings from capitolagirl

If only Vian lives near me so I don't have to resort to a camera on timer... Speaking of which, Vian did a photoshoot with her friend Cynthia (which you can see past shoots here and here) this week and will be posting a series of outfits soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice belt! Great purchase! beijos

Have a great weekend!

cougarvintage.blogspot.com