Path to Summer

Sunday, May 29, 2011


                        

Here are two potential prom dresses that me and my friend were close to getting! Mine was the black dress and the reason I didn't get that (despite it being very black swan like) was because it was black. I adore black dresses but wearing black to prom was something I didn't really want to do :). 

For my friend, she adored the "mermaid tail" part at the back of her dress and the colours! But it was around $400 and definitely way above her budget. So she wasn't able to get that dress either :( 

Both dresses were found in Toronto on Queen Street! 

Hope you enjoyed this post :)

1 comment:

Subversive Lulú said...

The black dress is veyr pretty!, i think that the color can work as a + , well I love black !
Your friend dress is really lovely too~
xx