Youtube Channel!? :O

Sunday, May 29, 2011

So a few days ago I decided to make a Youtube channel for this blog to share things like makeup tutorials and OOTDs. To be honest I have no idea how often this channel will be updated. Like mentioned, I only got into fashion very recently so I am no expert. But I would love to share my views on things and such. : )

I apologize that I have such a low quality camera on my phone. I honestly do not have a phone for myself. >< Maybe one day and everything will be good. : )



Outfit:

Bow heart t-shirt, Zara
Denim half-jacket, Charlotte Russe
Jeans, Parasuco, hand-me-down
Flats, Nine West


1 comment:

Miss Val's Creations said...

This is cute Diana! I like that you are new to fashion. Your viewers can watch you grow as a fashionista! Best of luck with the channel. ~Val